Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Attendance is Mandatory

Attendance is Mandatory

  • I have noticed a lot of you have been arriving late and some have been leaving as you please without warning me ahead of time with a VALID excuse. A valid excuse means it is something such as a family emergency, or an illness that you have a note for. Interviews, vacations, etc. are NOT valid excuses. Otherwise you are marked absent. We are doing in-class activities with your group projects, and when you do not show up and/or do not participate, you lose points. When I was an undergraduate in Design, I missed class ONCE and I notified my professor in advance. Please respect and be aware of my time, as well as the time your group is dedicating.
  • As it was outlined in your syllabus, attendance is mandatory and IS part of your grade.
  • This is a reminder that 4 absences is automatic failure, and 3 tardies is equal to one absence.
  • Please be on time and participate in the class activities. When you decide not to show up, your group also has to do more work.
  • Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment